NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT PROCEDURES
The processing of an application will begin when the
following have been completed:
- Interview/Tour conducted with
- Application Forms must be fully completed and submitted.
- Enrollment Agreement & Policies/Financial Policies Agreement & Parental Contract w/ Registration Fee has been read, signed, and submitted.
- Report Card or Transcript: A copy of the most recent report card at the
elementary level or a copy of transcript if in the 7th through 12th
grades. This item does not apply to kindergarten and first grade
applicants, although copies of any recent preschool or kindergarten
progress reports would be appreciated.
- Standardized Test: A copy of most recent. (Grade 2-12)
- Pastor's Questionnaire: A letter of recommendation from the student's
pastor (youth or children's pastor preferred) must be provided and have favorable
contents. In case this cannot be provided, alternate sources of
recommendation may be considered. (Grade 4-12)
- Current Immunizations: A copy of the completed age-required
immunizations or a signed and notarized immunization waiver for
- Custody Decree: If separated or divorced; parents must submit a copy of the Custodial
Decree, or both parents must sign the application.
It is your responsibility to set up
an interview/tour. Please call the office to set this up. Parents with whom
the child resides and students entering 4th grade and above are to attend the
interview. Following the interview, parents will meet with the bookkeeper to
assure a clear understanding of financial arrangements.
If your child is accepted, you
will receive additional forms to be completed. These forms need to be returned
to the school promptly. Registration is not complete and attendance is
not permitted until these are on file.
The registration fee is not refundable unless
the school denies acceptance. A $50.00 processing fee will be retained if
acceptance is denied.